Fordham University’s Gabelli School of Business offers an online Master of Science in Management, designed to help you gain the foundational skills and knowledge needed to pursue a career in a variety of business environments, from corporate to nonprofit to small business. Become an agile professional, capable of tackling the evolving challenges organizations are facing today.
AACSB-accredited | Complete in as few as 12 months | GRE/GMAT waivers available
A MASTER'S TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
The Master’s in Management curriculum will give you a holistic understanding of business principles and can be completed in as few as 12 months.
- Learn alongside other aspiring leaders from a variety of backgrounds — no business or post-graduate work experience is required to apply.
- Gain foundational business knowledge of finance, statistics, marketing, accounting, and global management that will help you add value to any organization.
- Discover how to serve key stakeholders while maintaining socially responsible business practices.
ONLINE LEARNING AT THE GABELLI
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
Our online learning tools will connect you to accomplished Fordham faculty, and you’ll join the Gabelli School’s 40,000 alumni, no matter where you live.
- Access coursework 24/7 and attend classes from anywhere using our mobile app.
- Learn from business professionals at a multitude of University events.
- Join a global network of more than 40,000 Gabelli School alumni.
- Apply your newly acquired skills during a three-day residency in New York City.
- Participate in online study group sessions and one-on-one office hours.